GUIDE DOGS PERMITTED YEAR ROUND IN ALL SITES AND ACCOMMODATION
We are dog friendly at Capital Country Holiday Park, our accommodation options are:
Please advise reception at the time of your reservation if you are travelling with your dog.
Pets are not allowed to be left unattended in the park.
- Bungalows 1 & 2 are the only cabins permitted to have a pet unless pet is a companion pet.
- NO barking or yapping permitted as this interferes with the peace & amenity of other guests.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- No pet must be left unattended at any time.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up your dog poo litter. Please carry a plastic bag at all times as a cleaning surcharge of $50 will apply wherein in park staff are forced to clean up dog poo litter.
- NO pets are permitted in Communal Areas and Buildings at any time. These areas include but are not limited to;
- Amenities blocks, camp kitchens, laundries, conference rooms, dining halls and kitchens, administration building, maintenance sheds and yards, storage buildings, pool, fire pitt area, tennis court, putt putt, volleyball and bouncing pillow, walking trails or tracks unless stated otherwise.
All pet owners, whether expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your pets being on our premises and indemnify the Park Management and the Park owner against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your pet being anywhere on the Park.
Any breaches of these Pet Park Rules may result in an immediate cancellation of your reservation with us and forfeiture of any refund.
Doggy Day Care
We do not offer this service, below are some nearby options:
|Tara Pet Estate
02 6247 5227
9 Beltana Road, Pialligo ACT
|Hanrob Pet Hotels
0428 020 297
88 Mugga Lane, Symonston ACT
|Pups 4 Fun
5/8-18 Fisher Square, Fisher ACT
|Dog’s day Out
0432 662 939
92 Phyllis Ashton Circuit, Gungahlin ACT
02 6255 2770
148 Parkwood Road, Macgregor ACT
|Canberra Pet Care
02 6298 1555
143 Wickerslack Lane, Queanbeyan NSW